Step 1: Ask yourself the following questions:
- Would you benefit from direct access to 900+ sustainability and procurement professionals from SPLC’s 200+ member organizations?
- Would you benefit from access to consensus guidance on the best approaches to sustainable procurement developed collaboratively over the past 5 years?
- Would you benefit from access to a library of 150+ written case studies and dozens of webinar recordings?
- Would you benefit from discounts to attend the annual Sustainable Purchasing Summit?
- Would your team benefit from a one-hour custom-tailored training webinar delivered by sustainable purchasing experts?
Step 2: Look at our dues table.
Do you have room in your budget for membership dues this year? Feel free to contact us if you’d like to discuss pricing.
Step 3: Make the case internally with this one pager about SPLC membership and this video about our online member community.
You can also contact an SPLC Staff member if an informational call or video presentation would be helpful to get your team on board.
Step 4: Submit your membership application.
Step 5: We’ll schedule a custom-tailored onboarding webinar for you and your colleagues.
This one-hour webinar would include, based on your current needs and priorities:
- An introduction to sustainable procurement and SPLC
- An orientation to SPLC’s resource library
- Best practices relevant to your current situation
- Specific action items and takeaways to improve your sustainable purchasing program