Step 1: Ask yourself the following questions:
- Would you benefit from direct access to 1,000+ sustainability and procurement professionals from SPLC’s 200+ member organizations?
- Would you benefit from access to consensus guidance on the best approaches to sustainable procurement developed collaboratively over the past 5 years?
- Would you benefit from access to a library of 150+ written case studies and dozens of webinar recordings?
- Would you benefit from discounts to attend the annual Sustainable Purchasing Summit?
- Would your team benefit from developing a sustainable purchasing action plan on an hourlong call with SPLC’s staff experts?
Step 2: Look at our dues table.
Do you have room in your budget for membership dues this year? Feel free to contact us if you’d like to discuss pricing.
Step 3: Make the case internally with this one pager about SPLC membership and this video about our online member community.
You can also request a demo if an informational call or video presentation would be helpful to get your team on board.
Step 4: Submit your membership application.
Step 5: We’ll kick off your membership experience with an onboarding call for you and your colleagues.
The one-hour custom-tailored webinar could focus on, based on your current needs and priorities:
- An introduction to sustainable procurement and SPLC
- Awareness raising about the importance of sustainability within procurement
- An orientation to SPLC’s resource library
- Best practices relevant to your current situation
- Specific action items and takeaways to improve your sustainable purchasing program
- Developing a one year action plan to improve your sustainable purchasing efforts