IMPORTANT UPDATE! The registration deadline for the June 2018 Cohort Program has been extended to Friday, June 8th! There is no financial risk to registering. If you are not satisfied with the cohort sector you have been assigned to, you are under no obligation to attend. For more information, please see the Cohort Registration Form.
SPLC is currently offering both member and non-member organizations an opportunity to participate in the SPLC BENCHMARK Platform by way of peer-to-peer, virtual cohort workshops. The SPLC BENCHMARK Cohort Program is an opportunity for up to three procurement, supply chain and/or sustainability professionals from your organization to obtain:
- An introduction to sustainable purchasing (aka. sustainable procurement, supply chain sustainability) and SPLC’s Leadership Principles in Sustainable Purchasing
- An introduction and full access to the SPLC BENCHMARKSM Platform for assessing and benchmarking your organization’s maturity in sustainable purchasing practices
- Peer-to-peer best practice sharing, case study and cohort trend discussions
- Your organization’s SPLC BENCHMARKSM Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Scorecard including the Maturity Assessment Report, Cohort Benchmark Reports and recommended next steps for achieving your next level of leadership maturity
- A dedicated, cohort online community for delivering workshop materials, SPLC BENCHMARK Platform resources, and facilitating further cohort discussion and questions.
- (Non-Members) Six-month FREE trial membership to the Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council including access to SPLC’s Guidance, Community Forum, Webinars, Case Study Library, Member Search and more
When and where is the SPLC BENCHMARK Cohort Program being offered?
A total of seven virtual workshops are included in the program, held over a period of six months. The next series of SPLC BENCHMARK Cohort Program workshops will kick-off in June 2018 and run through December 2018. To see the detailed schedule, please go here: https://www.sustainablepurchasing.org/2018-cohort-schedule
Cohorts will be offered to multiple sectors (eg. private industry, university, government, etc.) depending on enrollment. Please refer to the SPLC BENCHMARK Cohort Program Registration Form below for more details.
All workshops will be virtual. There are no travel requirements to attend the sessions.
PLEASE NOTE! The registration deadline for the JUNE 2018 COHORTS has been extended to Friday, June 8th!! SPACE IS LIMITED!!
Are there prerequisites to attending the SPLC BENCHMARK Cohort Program?
There are no prerequisites to attend the program. However, prior to registering, at least one attendee from the participating organization should be identified as the “lead” participant for that organization. The lead is asked to commit to attending all workshops and ensuring that enough time is reserved outside of the workshops to research (if necessary) and submit organizational data into the SPLC BENCHMARKSM Platform.
SPLC BENCHMARK Cohort Program Cost:
MEMBERS: $3,400 (up to three participants from your organization may attend)
NON-MEMBERS: $4,600 (up to three participants from your organization may attend)
Ready to reserve your seat at the next SPLC BENCHMARK Cohort Program?
SPLC BENCHMARK Cohort Participating Organizations
“BENCHMARK is helping us think about where we are really at, how well we are doing, and what connections we don’t have right now in relation to some of our other peer groups throughout government.” – Gary Lambert, CPO for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
“It has helped to broaden my scope and recognize an opportunity to align my department’s strategic goals with our other departments…in order to streamline efforts towards achieving common goals.“
– Devika Singh, State Research Specialist for the State of California
Take it along!
Download a 1-page overview on the SPLC BENCHMARK Platform and SPLC BENCHMARK Cohort Program here.
Contact Kris Spriano, SPLC BENCHMARK Program Manager, at email@example.com.