We Want Your Feedback! SPLC Challenge Campaign Proposal
For the past several weeks, SPLC staff has been discussing a proposal on positioning the next year of our programmatic work with our Board of Directors, Strategic Advisory Committee, Technical Advisory Committee, and other stakeholders. This proposal is based on a series of internal strategic conversations, informed by feedback received from members, stakeholders, and funders during the Guidance v1.0 Pilot period.
On our next Member Update Call (Tuesday, September 22nd at Noon ET), we would like to spend some time discussing this proposal with our Members. Register for the Member Update Call>>
We are particularly interested in your thoughts on the following questions:
- What thoughts do you have about the proposed “challenge campaign”?
- Would you advise any significant modifications to the ideas that we have proposed?
- What advice would you have for ensuring success of a challenge campaign?
- What unanticipated barriers might we encounter with a challenge campaign?
- How might we address potential barriers to a challenge campaign?
- Are there other models or precedents that we should be considering?
Looking forward to your feedback!