The Council’s members and partners collaborate on creating shared solutions to shared problems via a number of committees and working groups. Use the links below to learn more about each groups’ activities and participants.
- Board of Directors
- Chief Procurement Officer Roundtable
- Strategic Advisory Committee
- Technical Advisory Committee
- Supplier Assessment Working Group
- Supplier Development Working Group
- Benchmark Working Group
- Total Cost of Ownership User Group
- Summit Planning Committee
Some committees accept new participants year-round, but many work in cycles, inviting new members during certain application windows. To find out how to join a committee or working group, read the eligibility information on the linked page, and contact the person identified on that page. If those pages don’t answer your questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.