Leadership Development Advisory Committee (LDAC)
We need your help to ensure that SPLC’s programs support procurement leadership that drives market transformation!
The SPLC has a long history of working together with its members, partners, and the wider community to identify the common vision and frameworks that underlie our programs – such elements as SPLC’s Principles, Maturity Model, and Guidance.. More recently, the organization has focused on supporting program implementation, regardless of where an organization is in its leadership journey – offering coaching and support through the Strategic Program Planning Process (SP3) and the BENCHMARK Guided Individual Assessment.
As we consider how to further expand our offerings and meet the additional leadership development needs of our members, the SPLC programs team and Board have recognized a need for a multi-stakeholder, technical-focused team of advisors to help guide this work.
The purpose of the Leadership Development Advisory Committee (LDAC) is to advise the SPLC Staff and Board on the technical aspects of our leadership development programs and related work products. The LDAC will also provide review and oversight for any subsequent Working Groups that are necessary in order to deliver on relevant SPLC program offerings.
Background and scope of engagement
SPLC currently offers multiple leadership development program offerings including the:
- Principles for Leadership in Sustainable Purchasing v1.0
- Maturity Model
- BENCHMARK™ Assessment Program
- The Strategic Program Planning Process – SP3™
The LDAC will be tasked to guide the design, development, and implementation of the “next generation” of these offerings. In its early stages, this will include, but not be limited to, reviewing and providing feedback to SPLC staff on the following:
- Identification of prioritized global sustainability frameworks that SPLC’s leadership development programs should align to going forward (ex. UN SDGs, ICLEI, etc.)
- Identification of existing and potentially new SPLC offerings that enable alignment to these frameworks
- Program plan for SPLC’s next generation ratings system
- Program plan for SPLC’s next generation SP3 and SP3 certified professional offerings
For more information, go to SPLC’s Leadership Development Advisory Committee (LDAC) Charter.
Interested in joining the LDAC? Find out more by emailing email@example.com.