SPLC Programs Overview
Reflecting its multi-stakeholder and multi-sector origins, the Council is structured as a collaborative space where organizations and individuals work together to bring clarity, consistency, and coordination to sustainable purchasing.
We assist our members, wherever they start their journey, to deepen their knowledge and grow their influence by:
- Providing 1:1, confidential coaching through our Strategic Program Planning Process (or SP3) designed to quickly and effectively launch or refresh a program vision, strategy, goals and metrics.
- Providing leadership guidance for program and category-level development; and a platform for real-time response to emerging topics by-way of our multi-stakeholder action teams
- Providing real-time access to our sustainable procurement experts via our online Community of purchasers, suppliers and public advocacy member organizations
- Providing a library of case studies demonstrating real world examples of positive procurement impact
- In-person sustainable purchasing events that showcase sustainable procurement achievements, services and products; and promote buyer-supplier engagement
- Presenting year-round topical webinars and hands-on learning workshops
- Developing tools and resources intended to advance your program towards leadership such as SPLC’s Maturity Model and Recommendations for Supplier Sustainability Ratings
- Recognizing accomplishments through our Awards program
Join us to leverage the deep knowledge and supportive relationship that can take your sustainable purchasing practice from an afterthought to the leading edge of your organizational sustainability efforts.
Want to learn more before you commit? Speak to one of our coaches by emailing email@example.com.