SPLC Programs Overview
Reflecting its multi-stakeholder and multi-sector origins, the Council is structured as a collaborative space where organizations and individuals work together to bring clarity, consistency, and coordination to sustainable purchasing.
We assist our members, wherever they are in their journey, to deepen their knowledge and grow their influence in addressing the environmental, social and economic sustainability impacts and opportunities of their organizations by providing:
- Individualized, confidential coaching through our Strategic Program Planning Process (or SP3) designed to quickly and effectively launch or refresh a sustainable purchasing program vision, strategy, goals and metrics
- Leadership guidance for management process- and category-level development
- “Rapid prototyping” of emerging topical guidance by-way of our multi-stakeholder Action Teams
- Year-round topical webinars, interactive virtual workshops, and on-demand training
- Sector-specific, small group Peer Learning Circles focused on identifying solutions to current challenges
- Tools and resources intended to enable measurement and advancement of your program towards leadership such as SPLC’s Maturity Model and Recommendations for Supplier Sustainability Ratings Platforms
- Real-time access to our sustainable procurement experts via our online Community of purchasers, suppliers and public advocacy member organizations
- A library of case studies demonstrating real world examples of positive procurement impact
- In-person sustainable purchasing events that showcase sustainable procurement achievements, services and products; and promote buyer-supplier engagement
- The SPLC Leadership Awards Program which recognizes individual organizations for their achievements in the environmental, social and economic sustainable purchasing efforts.
Join us to leverage the deep knowledge and supportive relationship that can take your sustainable purchasing practice from an afterthought to the leading edge of your organizational sustainability efforts.
Want to learn more before you commit? Speak to one of our coaches by emailing email@example.com.