Looking for a quick overview of our some of our more recently released member offerings? CLICK HERE
Join a live demo of SPLC member benefits – register for an upcoming session on our Activities Calendar!
SPLC brings organizations and individuals together to bring clarity, consistency, and coordination to sustainable purchasing. We assist our members, wherever they are in their journey, to deepen their knowledge and grow their influence in addressing the environmental, social and economic sustainability impacts and opportunities of their organizations, by providing:
- Individualized, confidential coaching through our various SP Coaching offerings designed to quickly and effectively launch or refresh a sustainable purchasing program vision, strategy, goals and metrics
- Leadership guidance for management process and category-level development
- Year-round webinars, interactive virtual workshops, and on-demand training
- “Rapid prototyping” of emerging topical guidance by-way of our multi-stakeholder Action Teams
- Sector-specific, small group Peer Learning Circles focused on accountability and support – helping each other identify solutions to current challenges
- Tools and resources to help advance your program towards leadership, such as SPLC’s Maturity Model and Recommendations for Third Party Supplier Sustainability Ratings Tools
- Real-time access to our online Community of purchasers, suppliers and public advocacy member organizations
- A Case Study library packed with searchable examples of positive procurement impact
- Matchmaker events that showcase sustainable procurement achievements, services and products; and promote buyer-supplier engagement
- The SPLC Leadership Awards Program which recognizes individual organizations for their achievements in the environmental, social and economic sustainable purchasing efforts.
Join us to leverage the deep knowledge and supportive relationships that can take your sustainable purchasing practice from an afterthought to the leading edge of your organizational sustainability efforts.
Want to learn more? Speak to one of our coaches by emailing email@example.com.