- Find out what you missed! Multimedia Summy of the Summit: Videos, Photos, PPT Slides, Quotes, and more...
- Rating System for Leadership in Sustainable Purchasing v1.0 Kicked Off! Christina Macken, SPLC's Director of Programs, has summarized some reflections on the outcomes of the Rating System Kick-off Workshop.
- Meet the Speakers More than 70 purchasers, suppliers, public interest advocates, certifiers, and standards developers presented.
- Learn about the suppliers at SPLC CONNECT SPLC CONNECT is an independent pre-Summit buyer-supplier matchmaking event. Learn more...
- Curious to know who came? See the list...
Professionals in the private, public and nonprofit sectors working to advance sustainability in the multi-trillion dollar institutional purchasing marketplace. Here are just a few of the titles of participants in the 2014 Summit:
- Chief Procurement Officer
- VP Strategic Sourcing
- VP Supply Chain
- Senior Director of Finance
- AVP, University Business Services
- Director, Contract Administration
- Director, Strategic Sourcing
- Associate Director, Purchasing
- Sustainability Leader, Supply Chain
- Sustainable Procurement Coordinator
- National Senior Manager, Environmental Sustainability
- Senior CSR Analyst
- President & CEO
- Certification Officer
- Sustainability Communications Manager
- Standards & Quality Control Manager
- Senior Regulatory Counsel
- VP Value Chain Outreach
- Program Manager
SPLC’s annual Summit provides an opportunity to learn best practices, share knowledge, build valuable relationships and influence the development of SPLC’s programs for guiding and benchmarking leadership in institutional sustainable purchasing.