This panel will explore examples of organizations demonstrating leadership in both supplier diversity and sustainable purchasing, and feature panelists who work on both topics of supplier diversity and sustainability. Discussion topics will include:
- The links between established supplier diversity efforts and the environmental, social, and economic aspects of the SPLC guidance.
- How the existing supplier diversity infrastructure can be leveraged for improved environmental sustainability at the company and industry levels.
- How the existing supplier diversity infrastructure can be leveraged for overall social, environmental, and economic impact.
- How environmental sustainability can inform supplier diversity practices.
- The financial and reputational value brought to the corporation through supplier diversity.
- The future of the profession in addressing both supplier diversity and sustainability.