– View and message other attendees
– Read the full program schedule and speaker information
– Create a personalized agenda
– Access event maps
– Learn about the Summit’s sponsors and exhibitors
– Give session feedback
– Give input on future SPLC webinars
– Receive announcements from SPLC during the event.
Visit the Whova website to view the short tutorial video or read step by step instructions on how to optimize your app experience. The tutorial covers downloading the app and logging in to your profile, networking features, agenda organization, and much much more!
1. Visit the App store of your choice and download the Whova- Networking at Events app.
2. Click “Find your event” and search for SPLC.
3. Select the event and on the following screen, click the “Join” link in the bottom blue bar.
4. Login using your social media account or the email address you used to register for the conference.
Speakers: Please use your conference email address to access your presenter profile which is pre-populated with the speaker information provided.
5. Complete your profile.
6. Enter the invitation code: SPLC2018 when prompted.