If your plans have changed and you are not able make the dinner, please contact email@example.com to request a refund. A full refund will be issues until Thursday May 16. After this time, your deposit is forfeited.
The SPLC 2019 Summit has arranged the opportunity to enjoy dinner with fellow attendees at one of several restaurants, included in the map on the right, at 6:30pm on Monday, May 20.
You must confirm your participation via the conference registration site by providing a $25 deposit that will be applied to your final bill at the restaurant of your choice. There is no fee except the cost of your meal. Each diner will order off the regular restaurant menu and be required to pay for their own meal via separate check at the end of the meal. Your $25 deposit paid through the registration site will be applied to the bill.
This can be a great way to get to know other attendees before the big event starts Tuesday morning!
How do I sign up for a Dine Around if I am already registered for the conference?
1. Login to your existing SPLC Summit registration account.
You will receive an auto-generated email with your registration access link. If you created a password, but cannot remember the code, click “Forgot Your Password” and an email will be sent with login information.
2. Once you are on your account overview page, click the blue “Add’l Events & Tickets” link in the edit section.
3. You may add “Dine Around Portland” here. Once selected, please indicate your restaurant of choice.
4. Click “Continue” and it will direct you to the checkout page.
5. You will receive an email confirmation upon completion of your transaction.
Additional locations will be added soon. Please check back often.