Ten Ways to Start Using Your SPLC Membership
SPLC memberships are “universal”, meaning that they enable the participation of any employee who is eligible under the Membership Role purchased by their organization. If your organization is an SPLC member, all you need is an email address administered by your organization to get started using SPLC member benefits. It’s that easy!
Here are ten ways to get started using your member benefits right now:
- Self-register for the Online Member Community
This will ensure you get time-sensitive announcements and invitations to engagement opportunities, like webinars, sharing calls, and working groups. It will also sign you up to receive digests of forum posts in the Community. (You can adjust your email delivery options to weekly digest or turn off digests altogether.) And, it will register you for SPLC’s monthly e-newsletter, SPLC UPDATE.
- Introduce yourself in the Member Announcements forum
(e.g., “I work on X and would be interested in connecting with others on Y.”)
- Get answers to your questions by posting in the “Ask Questions, Get Answers” forum
- Check the Activities Calendar for upcoming educational programs
- Peruse the Resource Center
- Explore SPLC’s Guidance for Leadership in Sustainable Purchasing
- Join a Committee or Working Group
- Plan now to attend SPLC’s annual Summit
- Sign up for SPLC Connect
And reward suppliers doing innovative sustainability work by letting them know about it!
- Submitting your work for an SPLC Leadership Award
- BONUS! Use the SPLC Member Logo to let others know you are a member!