SPLC provides customized on-site trainings for organizations seeking to establish a strategic sustainable purchasing program or to strengthen an existing program. “Sustainable Purchasing v2.0” teaches a prioritized approach for proactively managing the social, environmental, and economic performance of an organization’s purchasing.
- Activate your workforce with information and tools that help them incorporate sustainability into their purchasing decision-making.
- Establish coordination that supports proactively developing and implementing strategies that address priority supply chain impacts and risks.
“I learned a lot in a very short amount of time! Thank you!!”
“Great presentation paired with a knowledgeable presenter!”
Previous Training Clients
Pacific Gas & Electric
California Department of General Services
Walking Mountains Science Center (Town of Vail)
- Curricula is based on SPLC’s Principles, Guidance, and Case Study Library.
- SPLC customizes the presentation and interactive exercises based on the specific needs of the audience convened by the host organization.
- Procurement staff
- Sustainability staff
- End-users, budget holders, line of business
- Employee Resource Groups (“Green Team”)
- Business groups (chambers, associations)
- Members – Full Day On-site: $5k plus travel
- Non-Members – Full Day On-site: $6k plus travel
Director of Programs