Legal & Financial Documents
Click the name of each file to download a PDF.
The Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization incorporated as the Sustainable Purchasing Council in the State of Delaware. The SPLC is governed and operates according to the Bylaws adopted by the SPLC Board of Directors. All SPLC Members must adhere to the policies outlined in the Membership Policies and Procedures.
- Council Bylaws
- Membership Policies & Procedures
- Operating Policies & Procedures
- Board & Strategic Advisory Committee Handbook
Legal Status & Structure
- SPLC Articles of Incorporation (Delaware)
- SPLC 501c3 Determination Letter (IRS)
- SPLC Organizational Diagram
Tax Documents & Returns
Board Meetings & Minutes
The SPLC Board meets on a bi-monthly basis, with the Executive Committee meeting more frequently, as needed. For a copy of the latest Board Meeting Minutes, please email email@example.com.