Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council hosts both public and members-only webinars throughout the year focused on case study learning in the field of sustainable procurement. Our webinars feature the complete picture of cutting-edge initiatives - not just successful outcomes, but how the project was developed and supported, how it is playing out in procurement, and where challenges arose and were overcome. Speakers share in-depth insights and engage in lively Q&A with our informed audience.
See our events calendar for more information and to register for upcoming webinars. Want access to the recordings? Members get access to all past webinar recordings in our member community. Not a member? Click here to learn more and join.
2022 Webinar Topics
- Collaboration for Impact: Microsoft’s Supply Chain Engagement for Scope 3 Reductions
- Sourcing Low-Carbon Concrete for Construction & Infrastructure Projects
- Sustainable Office Supplies
- Purchasing Sustainable Air Travel
- Emissionality: Powering the Future of Renewable Energy Procurement
- It’s Electric! The Electric Bus Revolution
- Dynamic ESG Landscape and its Intersections with Sustainable Procurement
- Guidance for the Sustainable Procurement of Laboratory Supplies
- Learning from Leaders – CBRE’s Award-Winning Global Supply Chain Sustainability Program
- Learning from Leaders – Tillamook’s Award-Winning Stewardship Supplier Engagement Program
Want to propose a webinar you think would interest the SPLC community? Submit a brief proposal here.