SPLC Leadership Awards
Announcing the 2020 Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Awards winners!
SPLC recognizes and congratulates the following organizations for leading in procurement by accelerating the transition to a prosperous and sustainable future:
- Leadership Award for Overall Sustainable Purchasing Program: Ihobe – Government of Basque Country, Spain
- Leadership Award for a Special Sustainable Purchasing Initiative: Hilton Supply Management
- Sustainable Purchasing Business Case Leadership Award: California Department of General Services, Procurement Division
- Leadership Award for Public Interest Advocacy: Better Buying Institute
- Leadership Award for Supplier Engagement: Tillamook County Creamery Association
- Leadership Award for Circular Economy: Rheaply
- Supplier Leadership Award: TCO Development
- Individual Leadership Award: Rekha Menon-Varma, Vertaeon LLC
Outstanding Case Study Awards
Fourteen additional organizations were honored with Outstanding Case Studies, recognizing as having documented successful and impactful sustainable purchasing efforts in detailed case studies that enable others to follow their lead.
- Clover Imaging Group
- County of Alameda, CA
- Fairfax County, VA
- Lexmark International
- New York State Office of General Services
- State of Maryland & Responsible Purchasing Network
- State of Minnesota
- Superior Essex Communications
- VF Corporation
This year’s winning case studies are now published in SPLC’s Case Study Library.
Interested in submitting for the 2021 SPLC Leadership Award?